Recently, we birthed our 1-month basic breast enlargement program design. This is a catch-all program that fits with most lifestyles and goals. However, we have noted some feedback from our followers who want another option. To this end, we have created this 21-day breast enlargement guide and program! Let us dive into the details on how this program can help you with your breast enhancement goals!
Why 21 Days for this BE Program?
According to Dr. Maxwell Maltz in his book, Psycho-Cybernetics, A New Way to Get More Living Out of Life, it takes 21 days to form a habit. Although this theory has been met with criticism and attempted to be debunked, it remains a solid foundation. The truth of the matter is, depending on how stubborn a person is with their old habits, the length of time can vary.
With that said, using 21 days as a benchmark for your breast augmentation practices has key benefits:
- It allows you reasonable time to get comfortable with the methods you are forming.
- Provides you with a highly customizable time frame to build upon.
- It provides sufficient intervals for measurable and observable results.
So, while 21 days is not a “hard” fact, it nevertheless allows you a lot of “elbow room.” And it is relatively a long enough time to lead to results that you can see and feel from your body.
Another benefit of designing the breast enhancement program this way is the freedom to adjust at the end of the cycle. After 21 days, you can modify the program without too much trouble. This is particularly important if you have lifestyle changes in the middle of the program. You can see what works and tweak it accordingly, without missing a beat!
Tips for the 21-Day Breast Enlargement Program
Prior to setting the details of our suggestions for this 21-day breast enhancement program, we have a few tips for you. These tips help you remain consistent, as well as giving you the opportunity to fine-tune the daily regimen to your needs. Remember to check out our 1-month BE regimen for what you will need for BE programs.
Tip #1: Prepare Ahead of Time
Appropriately, we start your breast enlargement program by encouraging you to prepare what you need in advance. From the notebook that you will use for journaling to the exercise mat for your regimens, have them ready ahead of time.
Aside from the convenience, preparing your equipment in advance helps break your subconscious habit development. Even small breaks like taking 10 minutes to search for your tools can interfere with your work.
Tip #2: Set the Times and Stick to Them
Remember when you were going to school as a kid, you’d wake up at exactly 6 a.m.? You had just enough time to do your morning rituals or be in danger of getting an earful from Mom. It seems trivial, but setting your cues plays a large role in programming your automatic responses. It might be inconsistent at first, but you will eventually get in sync.
Tip #3: Relax and Keep Going
One of the common obstacles that women encounter with breast enlargement programs is anxiety. And it’s not just with the end results. It is quite all right to be a little anxious. After all, you want to see success. But dwelling on it will not help.
For instance, if you miss your scheduled meditation for the day, do not worry about it. Worrying can lead to negativity, and that is counterproductive in the long run. So, stop worrying and just stick to the program outlined. Dedication doesn’t mean perfection!
Tip #3: Already Have an Old Habit? Replace it!
If you have an old habit that you want to replace, this program gives you the perfect opportunity to do so. For example, if you usually eat junk food at 6 p.m., you can replace that with the exercise portion of the breast enlargement program. Since you already have a preconceived habit for that time, the mind registers it faster. The key to accomplishing this is being comfortable with the idea of reworking old habits.
The 21-Day Breast Enlargement Program
For the 21-day breast enlargement program, follow these suggested daily practices.
The Morning Routine
It is suggested to wake up at around 5 a.m. or 6 a.m. in the morning. This is ideal for setting up the rest of your day.
- Write your breast enlargement affirmations and goals in your journal. This creates a link between your subconscious and imposing it on reality.
- Meditation should follow journaling. This opens up your chakra centers and relaxes your body. The breathwork is also a good setup for your breast enlargement exercises that follow.
- If you have a breast growth diet plan, this is also the best time to include milk and eggs. Both provide essential nutrients for your breast enhancement.
- Your morning exercise routines should be of a lower impact. Yoga exercises and poses are the best choices for this.
The Afternoon Routine
After the rest of your day, do the second half of your daily breast enlargement program.
- The second round of meditations will clear the stress and anxiety built up from the daily grind. Because you have already done your usual work at this point, you can set a longer time for it and focus on positive affirmations.
- Your afternoon exercise can incorporate the more high-impact core and cardio routines. Or if you prefer yoga, do the more advanced asanas at this point in time.
- Take your dinner with ideal breast growth foods. Smoothies and herbal supplements are also best ingested during this time.
- You have earned a respite! This is the ideal time for your breast massages after cooling down from a relaxing bath.
- At the end of the day, write down your journal for everything that you are grateful for. Again, repeat your affirmations and breast enlargement goals. The act of jotting down your targets makes it that much more “true” in your mind. Doing this before you go to sleep also installs the programming to continue unconsciously.
Repeat this process every day for the next 7 days. Observe the changes in your habits and your body. Take note of them and, if necessary, make some changes as needed.
This 21-day breast enlargement program can create wonders for your health and growth aspirations. We reiterate the importance of continuous practice. You can only fail if you completely stop. Every little progress is a step in the right direction.