What is a breast enlargement massage? Is there a breast massage technique that can actually get you bigger and firmer breasts? More importantly – if breast enhancement massages were to work – what are some hacks to getting noticeable results quicker?
I’ll dive into all three questions in more detail below, but first, let me ask you this: isn’t it about time you and I are seen as the fully capable, strong, and self-confident women we (deep down) already are?
Sure, getting judged by our physical appearance is shallow, but everyone does it. It’s biology. We can’t help it. Hence the futile saying “don’t judge a book by it’s cover!”
If a book cover catches our attention, we can’t help but take a second look at it. We may even open it up to look inside.
If that same book cover fails to catch our attention, the odds of us picking it up and giving it a chance are pretty slim. Which is why publishers often spend more time and money tweaking the book cover than on the content inside of it. Interesting, isn’t it?
Just like the average reader won’t give a book with a boring cover a second chance, so the average person won’t give us a second glance unless we first catch their attention. And the quickest most pleasant way to catch someone’s attention is with our physical appearance.
Getting noticed because of our appearance is superficial and shallow, I know that. Everyone knows that. Yet it is the real world we live in: We are all human and ultimately can’t help but notice (and appreciate) a beautiful body when we see it!
Taking Control of Our Appearance
First off, congratulations. The fact that you are reading this page tells me you are ready to take full control of how people see you. I’m not sure you realize how HUGE of a first step in the right direction you just took, so again: Congrats. Your life and your body are about the change in a big way!
The reason I can say that, is because I have been there. I was a victim of my own self sabotage for most of my adult life. It sucked big time. Which is partially why I am writing this in-depth guide to breast enhancement massages: I want to help women go from the lonely hell I was in to the glory I live in now (figuratively speaking)!
Here is what I want for you:
- Instead of whining about the unfairness of having been born with unsatisfactory breasts, I want you to know it is within your power to change them.
- Instead of complaining about why people are so shallow that personal appearances matter so much, I want you to get into a position (mentally and physically) where this natural human “weakness” works in your favour.
- Instead of having a dozen excuses as to why you are inadequate, I want you to blow people out of the water with an irresistible – lasting – first impression that has them saying “I want to be like her!” or “I need to get to know her!”
Why not have men and women alike take a second, third, and fourth look at you and go “ooh la la!”? Why not ooze of self confidence, knowing you have the goods?
I’m going to walk you through step by step on achieving all of that (and more). So re-read this page as many times as you have to for all of this information to fully sink in. I guarantee it will be worth your time!
If there is one thing I can promise you, it’s this: If you follow the steps and recommendations I’m about to give you, you too will develop a mindblowing first impression. You too can get people to take a second, third, and fourth extra look at you that ultimately drives them to the irresistible “there is something special about her” point.
Are Breast Enhancement Massages Safe?
It goes without saying, but every natural self-image improvement opportunity – that makes us feel less self-conscious and more confident – is worth paying attention to. Why? Because upping our self image – especially our first impression – drastically improves the overall quality of life we have.
Of course makeup goes a long way, but – speaking from experience here – for many of us this “self image” change needs to start in our bustline.
Luckily we live in a world where we have a plethora of natural breast enhancement options available to us. One of the safest options to getting the breasts we want – in my opinion – are simple do-it-yourself breast massages.
The best part? Unlike dangerous breast implants, doing these massages ourselves is risk free!
Implants are painful, extremely risky, and ridiculously expensive. And the worst part about them? They can drastically deform your breasts (permanently), leave you scarred, and yet only have an average lifespan of 15 years before they have to be removed again.
As if getting them put in wasn’t traumatic enough, about 1 in 5 women end up paying even more money – for one reason or another – to have their implants removed. This ultimately leaves them with a permanently scarred and saggy breasts. Ouch!
The risk was never worth it to me and – unless it’s for reconstructive purposes – I believe natural options like breast massages to be a much wiser (definitely no risk) option.
Evolution of Breast Enlargement Massages
In some cultures, the art of enhancing breasts through simple massage routines was a secret passed down from mother to daughter for many generations. In one instant even for thousands of years. Thanks to the anonymity of the internet, these exact same massage techniques are now available to all women worldwide.
Not only that, but massage professionals and feminine beauty experts have taken those traditional massage techniques and – through science, trial and error – fine tuned them to work even better today.
That being said, I prepared the best massage motions, tips and combinations I use. From my research and experience, these have proven to help naturally grow breasts the quickest. Before I dive in and share those tips with you, I want to explain something really quick.
You Should do Regular Breast Massages Anyway
Our breasts are mainly made up of fatty tissue and adipose fats. Breast massage techniques (as well as breast enhancement creams, serums, and pills) naturally impact our breasts’ fat storage and consequently their growth.
By massaging your breasts regularly, you:
- Stimulate the release of growth hormones. Massaging increases circulation which equals more estrogen flow through the blood system. This drastically increases the estrogen going to your breasts receptors. The massaging process brings more nutrients and oxygen to the breast tissue cells, making them healthier while stimulating breast growth at the same time.
- Help your body release prolactin. By stimulating your breast tissue and nipples with proper massage motions, you release prolactin – a hormone that helps your breast grow.
- Help your body release oxytocin. Oxytocin is known as the love hormone that helps people bond. It gets released into the blood when the hypothalamus – the cells in our brain that regulate impulses – are excited. This in turn is then known to stimulate breast growth.
- Maintain firm, well-shaped breasts. When your breast tissues are healthy and lush with nutrients, they nicely round out your breasts.
- Stimulate lymph circulation. Stale fluids eventually become cesspools of all kinds of sicknesses. By improving lymph circulation, you are ultimately helping your body mitigate all kinds of serious health issues.
- Prevent breast cancer. I am not a licensed doctor so I will not make a health claim here, but there are new studies suggesting that regular breast massages not only help detect certain breast cancers, but help decrease the risk of getting them as well.
- Reduce PMS symptoms and cysts. As someone who used to struggle a lot with premenstrual syndrome symptoms, I’d consider this point alone worth the effort.
- Etc. The list could go on and on, but I think you get the point: massaging our breasts is a healthy and painless exercise each of us should do at least a few times per week.
Doing proper breast massages on a regular basis is not only beneficial when trying to firm up and grow breasts, but also helps to keep them healthy. In fact, it helps to keep your body function better.
So no matter your reason for doing gentle breast massages, know that there are tremendous scientifically proven benefits to doing them on a regular basis. Don’t let anyone tell you differently!
Secret to Getting Results Quicker
Before we get started, I want you to know that the techniques described further down in this article will help you enhance your breasts even if all you did was massage them for a few minutes every day.
If you are impatient like me though and want more noticeable results faster, I highly recommend adding at least two of the four items discussed below into your massage routine.
The more the better of course, but I highly recommend doing at minimum two of these!
Recommendation #1: Proper Massage Technique
Breast massage techniques aren’t difficult. I will dive deeper into the different motions and techniques later but remember that – while you can absolutely do them yourself – they will take time.
If – like me – you prefer cutting through the BS and go straight to using scientifically proven massage techniques (where you get results even if you don’t use any supplement products), I highly recommend you pick up a copy of Jenny Bolton’s Boost Your Bust ebook.
Here is a quick intro as to why I say that:
I absolutely loved Jenny’s guide and it was my first actionable step towards getting the breasts I wanted. Of course I was skeptical when I first got it, but as the saying goes: Any meaningful change starts with an indepth understanding of the problem. And Jenny’s guide give you just that!
NOTE: If you are skeptical (like I was), know that if – for whatever reason – you decide the guide is not for you, you have 30 days to ask for a 100% – no questions asked – money back guarantee. So there is absolutely no risk on your part!
Recommendation #2: Supplement with Natural Breast Serums
A question I often get is: “Should I use a cream, lotion, or serum when my doing breast massages?”
My answer always is “Yes. Yes you should!”
Women have used all kinds of things from water to different types of oils, serums, and creams. Traditionally, the most popular oils used when doing breast massages were coconut oil, aloe vera gel, olive oil, and sweet almond oil.
However, from my own experience I can say that these oils will only reduce the friction caused by your palms rubbing your breasts, and will not actually have any real impact on increasing your breast size.
Which is why I recommend using a massage friendly breast enhancement cream or serum specifically designed to be used on breasts.
The creams and serums I recommend below are super effective in bringing the needed nutrients to your breasts that ultimately promote breast growth. And yes, I recommend using at least one of the serums – daily – uninterrupted for a minimum 3 to 6 months (or until you have the result you want). After that use them on and off as you see fit.
Again, you can do breast massages without these breast enhancement creams, but the results just were not as quick, as significant, or as long lasting. Hence me so adamantly recommending using them instead of a regular non-enhancing oil or lotion.
Recommendation #3: Breast Enlargement Pills
Breast enlargement pills contain natural phytoestrogens that act in the exact same way as estrogen in the body. Estrogen is ultimately responsible for breast growth in women.
With creams, breasts absorb the growth nutrients they need (to grow in size) through the skin. When taking pills, the breasts get their nutrients from inside the body.
Both are designed to do the same thing for you, but they simply address the issue differently. Which is a good thing and I’ve definitely benefited from taking them. Hence breast enhancement pills getting my highest recommendation.
These here are my favorite all-natural breast enhancement pills of all time.
Recommendation #4: Breast Enlargement Heating Pads
I started the natural breast enhancement journey without a heating pad and got great results despite not having one. Since getting it and using it once, I’ll never go back to doing my massages without one.
Here is a heating pad I recommend:
How to Use Heating Pad for Breast Massages
If you want to maximize the effect of your massages, add heat for 5 minutes before starting the massage. Continue with another 15 minutes of heat after you finish the massage. That way, you will open the pores, assure maximum absorption, hormone production, and blood flow.
Make sure you use 110-115 degrees fahrenheit (43-46 degree celsius) of heat and stick to that temperature to avoid burns.
General Breast Massage Tips
Did you know that massaging your breasts in the wrong way can decrease their size? Which is yet another reason I recommend Jenny Bolton’s guide, as she gives exact instructions on what motions actually works in increasing breast size.
Here is how to do a proper breast massage:
1. Use Inward Motion. It’s all about the motions. Remember to keep your hands going inward. Clockwise for your left breast and counterclockwise for your right breast.
2. Apply a recommended serum during the massage. This will reduce friction and uncomfortable feeling during and after the massage.
3. The amount of time you should spend on every massage is different, but you should do it twice a day, every day for about 5-10 minutes, at least 300 rotations.
4. The best time for a breast massage is after a warm bath or shower (or simply use a heating pad as explained above).
5. Use gentle strokes.
6. Avoid massaging the nipple area because it’s very sensitive and can easily get irritated.
7. To reach a wider surface and stimulate breast growth, use the flat of your fingertips during massaging. To increase circulation even more, massage the underneath of the underarm area as well.
8. Hormones tend to be more active during the night, so it can be very beneficial to do the massage before you go to bed. That will help your breast recover and grow even faster.
9. Last but not least, bras. Unless you are exercising, you will want to refrain from wearing a tight bra as much as you can to allow increased blood flow to and from your breasts.
3 Specific Types of Breast Massages
Here are a few generic techniques and motions I recommend starting out with if you’ve chosen to not get Jenny’s guide yet:
#1.) Lymph Draining Massage
The purpose of this massage is to unblock your lymph nodes and help breast enlargement hormones flow properly. Although considered a breast enhancement massage, I’ve always used this technique/motion as a pre-massage warm-up.
Perform the massage by putting a slight pressure in the direction of your lymph nodes, and go from the nipple area outward in all directions.
This massage should be done in 10 rotations in total and will help you promote estrogen activity as well as clear toxins from your breasts.
#2.) Chi Breast Massage
You will come across many natural breast enlargement massage methods, but it all comes down to which one works best for you.
Chi breast massage is about hitting the so-called “chi points” on your breasts. Here is how to perform it properly:
Step 1: Apply the recommended breast serum on your breasts and add heat before starting the massage. This will prevent getting unpleasant, sometimes painful feelings of friction.
Step 2: Place your hands over your breasts, first covering your nipple area. Spread your fingers out a little to reach the “chi points” but let your nipples out. Apply slight pressure when doing the massage.
Step 3: Start massaging your breasts by moving your hands inward. You should perform a three-step rotation cycle: Gently move your breasts towards each other, follow the circular motion and move them down and out, and complete the circle by bringing them up and back towards each other, creating one full rotation.
#3.) Fat Transfer (Fat Brushing) Massage:
If you haven’t heard of Chiyomilk’s fat brushing massage, it’s time to get familiar with it. This – now famous – Japanese woman successfully grew her breasts from a B cup to an E cup in 3 years using this massage. Her motivation came from her boyfriend that was cheating on her with a another (big breasted) woman.
Step one: Rub your hands to bring heat and circulation and make them warm and prepared for the massage. You can also use a heating pad for three to five minutes prior to beginning this massage.
Step two: Firmly push the fat from your back to the top of your chest, continue with the side of your arms and push all the way from your stomach to your breasts. Repeat the process for 5 to 10 minutes, twice a day.
You can perform this massage lying down or standing up.
Disadvantages of Breast Massages
A huge downside of doing breast massages yourself is that it gets tedious after a while. This is especially true if you’re doing it for breast enlargement purposes.
To see actual results (as in, bust growth) from breast massages alone, you’ll have to do it religiously for a while. It works wonderfully if done properly, but does take time. So patience and a commitment to the cause is definitely a requirement.
Of course you can speed up the process and increase the yields by supplementing with natural enhancement serums and pills as discussed above.
When I was on my “breast enhancement journey” a few years ago, I quickly understood the tremendous benefits of combining natural products with proven breast enhancement massages. This was especially true for me because I was getting impatient and wanted results FAST.
I did see huge benefits to doing regular breast massages, but in terms of getting the bigger and firmer breasts I wanted, I quickly realized it would take a while unless I started supplementing. Which is exactly what I ended up doing… and I’m glad I did!
It’s also one of the reasons I highly recommend supplementing with premium breast enhancement products. Not seeing major results within the first few weeks of doing the massages religiously can lead to discouragement, leading to most giving up the massage routine altogether.
Giving up ultimately leads us to never achieving our goal of having an all natural yet perky bustline. So yes, breast massages by themselves absolutely work for breast growth, but they will require significant commitment and patience on your part.
If you are feeling overwhelmed or even confused on which method you should choose, take your time. Read through this page one more time if you have to. It is a lot of information to digest.
Just to recap for you, here are the four steps again. And yes, I would recommend doing them in that order as the budget allows:
- Get BoostYourBust: Understanding, knowledge and technique are everything. Learn all you need to know as well as the correct breast massage techniques from the expert herself.
- Get Brestrogen: Although I have used different creams, this one is my favorite and is a must have in my opinion if you’re going to be massaging your breasts on a daily basis.
- Get Total Curve: If you want serious gains or want results fast (or both), I highly recommend taking these supplements as well.
- Get a heating pad: This is completely optional in my opinion but it will make massages easier and more effective. I did without a heating pad for a long time and still got awesome result but again – it will improve the experience significantly.
Here is what it comes down to: A few months from now you could be sporting a nice pair of breasts IF you start by taking action today. Imagine how much a voluptuous set of knockers will change your life. Imagine how much they would enhance the quality of your social and love life.
So you legitimately owe it to yourself to get started right now. It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3, and 4. You got nothing to lose and a whole lot to gain. Literally!
Get started today and I promise you will thank yourself every day for the rest of your (well-endowed) life!