Is there a breast enlargement massage technique that actually works? If so, does it actually work? And more importantly – if breast enhancement massages work – how can you get noticeable results quicker?
I’ll dive into all three questions in more detail below, but first, let me ask you this: isn’t it about time you and I are seen as the fully capable, strong, and self-confident women we (deep down) already are?
Sure, getting judged by our physical appearance is shallow, but everyone does it. We can’t help it. Hence the futile saying “don’t judge a book by it’s cover!”
If a book cover catches our attention, we can’t help but take a second look at it. We may even open it up to look inside.
If that same book cover fails to catch our attention, the odds of us picking it up and giving it a chance are pretty slim. Which is why publishers often spend more time and money tweaking the book cover than on the content inside of it. Interesting, isn’t it?
Just like the average reader won’t give a book with a boring cover a second chance, so the average person won’t give us a second glance unless we first catch their attention with our physical appearance.
Getting noticed because of our appearance is superficial and shallow, I know that. Yet it is the real world we live in. We are all human and ultimately can’t help but notice (and appreciate) beauty when we see it!
Taking Control of Our Appearance
First off, congratulations. The fact that you are reading this page tells me you are ready to take full control of how people see you. I’m not sure you realize how HUGE of a first step in the right direction you just took, so again: Congrats. Your life is about the change in a big way!
The reason I can say that, is because I have been there. I was a victim of my own self sabotage for most of my adult life. It sucked big time. Which is partially why I am writing this in-depth guide to breast enhancement massages: I want to help women go from the lonely hell I was in to the glory I live in now (figuratively speaking)!
Here is what I want for you:
- Instead of whining about the unfairness of having been born with unsatisfactory breasts, I want you to know it is within your power to change them.
- Instead of complaining about why people are so shallow that personal appearances matter so much, I want you to get into a position (mentally and physically) where this natural human “weakness” works in your favour.
- Instead of having a dozen excuses as to why you are inadequate, I want you to blow people out of the water with an irresistible – lasting – first impression that has them saying “I want to be like her!” or “I need to get to know her!”
Why not have men and women alike take a second, third, and fourth look at you and go “ooh la la!”? Why not ooze of self confidence, knowing you have the goods?
I’m going to walk you through each step on achieving all of that (and more). So if it at all interests you, please re-read this page as many times as you have to for each step to fully sink in.
If there is one thing I can promise you, it’s this: If you follow the recommendations I’m about to give you, you too will develop a mindblowing first impression. You too can get people to take a second, third, and fourth extra look at you that ultimately drives them to the irresistible “there is something special about her” point.
Are Breast Enhancement Massages Safe?
It goes without saying, but every self-image improvement opportunity – that makes us feel less self-conscious and more confident – is worth paying attention to. Why? Because upping our self image – especially our first impression – drastically improves the overall quality of life we have.
Of course makeup goes a long way, but – speaking from experience here – for many of us this “self image” change needs to start in our bustline.
Luckily we live in a world where we have a plethora of natural breast enhancement options available to us. One of the safest options – in my opinion – are do-it-yourself breast massages.
The best part? Unlike dangerous breast implants, doing these massages ourselves is risk free!
Implants are painful, extremely risky, and ridiculously expensive. And the worst part about them? They can drastically deform your breasts (permanently), leave you scarred, and yet only have an average lifespan of 15 years before they have to be removed again.
As if getting breast implants put in wasn’t traumatic enough, about 1 in 5 women end up paying even more money – for one reason or another – to have their implants removed. This ultimately leaves them with a permanently scarred and saggy bustline. Ouch!
The risk was never worth it to me and – unless it’s for reconstructive purposes – I believe natural options like breast massages to be a much wiser (definitely less risky) choice.
Evolution of Breast Enlargement Massages
In some cultures, the art of enhancing breasts through simple massage routines was a secret passed down for many generations from mother to daughter. In one instant even for thousands of years. Thanks to the anonymity of the internet, these exact same massage techniques are now available to every woman worldwide.
Not only that, but massage professionals and feminine beauty experts have taken those traditional techniques and – through science, trial and error – fine tuned them to work even better today.
That being said, I prepared the best tips and combinations I use that have proven to help naturally grow breasts the quickest. Before I dive in and share those tips with you, I want to explain something really quick.
You Should do Regular Breast Massages Anyway
Our breasts are mainly made up of fatty tissue and adipose fats. Massage techniques (as well as breast enhancement creams, serums, and pills) naturally impact our breasts’ fat storage and consequently their growth.
By massaging your breasts regularly, you:
- Stimulate the release of growth hormones. Massaging increases circulation which equals more estrogen flow through the blood system. This drastically increases the estrogen going to your breasts receptors. This process brings more nutrients and oxygen to the breast tissue cells, making them healthier while stimulating breast growth at the same time.
- Help your body release prolactin. By stimulating your breast tissue and nipples with proper massage techniques, you release prolactin – a hormone that helps your breast grow.
- Help your body release oxytocin. Oxytocin is known as the love hormone that helps people bond and is also known to stimulate breast growth.
- Maintain firm, well-shaped breasts. When your breast tissues are healthy and lush with nutrients, they nicely round out your breasts.
- Stimulate lymph circulation. Stale fluids eventually become cesspools of all kinds of sicknesses. By improving lymph circulation, you are ultimately helping your body mitigate all kinds of serious health issues.
- Prevent breast cancer. I am not a licensed doctor so I will not make a health claim here, but there are new studies suggesting that regular breast massages not only help detect certain breast cancers, but help decrease the risk of getting them as well.
- Reduce PMS symptoms and cysts. As someone who used to struggle a lot with premenstrual syndrome symptoms, I’d consider this point alone worth the effort.
As you can see, doing proper breast massages on a regular basis is not only beneficial when trying to firm up and grow breasts, but also helps to keep them healthy. In fact, it helps to keep your body function better.
So no matter your reason for doing breast massages, there are tremendous scientifically proven benefits to doing them on a regular basis.
Secret to Getting Quicker Results
Before we get started, I want you to know that the techniques described in this article will help you enhance your breasts even if all you did was massage them for a few minutes every day.
If you are impatient like me though and want more noticeable results faster, I highly recommend adding at least two of the four items discussed below into your massage routine.
The more the better of course, but I highly recommend doing at minimum two of these!
Recommendation #1: Proper Massage Technique
Breast massage techniques aren’t difficult. In fact, there are plenty of generic breast massage demonstrations on YouTube. Some of them sadly will only work if you supplement them with breast enhancement creams (see my recommendation further down).
If – like me – you prefer cutting through the BS and go straight to using scientifically proven massage techniques (where you get results even if you don’t use any supplement products), I highly recommend you pick up a copy of Jenny Bolton’s Boost Your Bust ebook.
Here is a quick intro as to why I say that:
I absolutely loved Jenny’s guide and it was my first actionable step towards getting the breasts I wanted. Of course I was skeptical when I first got it, but it 100% lives up to the hype.
If for whatever reason you decide the guide is not for you, you have 30 days to ask for a 100% – no questions asked – money back guarantee. So there is absolutely no risk on your part!
Recommendation #2: Supplement with Natural Breast Serums
A question I often get is: “Should I use a cream, lotion, or serum when my doing breast massages?”
My answer always is “Yes. Yes you should!”
Women have used all kinds of things from water to different types of oils and creams. Traditionally, the most popular oils used when doing breast massages were coconut oil, aloe vera gel, olive oil, and sweet almond oil.
However, from my own experience I can say that these oils will only reduce the friction caused by your palms rubbing your breasts, and will not actually have any real impact on increasing your breast size.
Which is why I recommend using a breast enhancement serum specifically made for this purpose.
The serums I recommend below are super effective in bringing the needed nutrients to your breasts that ultimately promote breast growth. And yes, I recommend using at least one of the serums uninterrupted for a minimum 3 to 6 months (or until you have the result you want). After that use them on and off as you see fit.
Again, you can do breast massages without these, but it just isn’t the same. And the end results are very different as well. Hence me so adamantly recommending these breast enhancement creams.
Recommendation #3: Breast Enlargement Pills
Breast enlargement pills contain natural phytoestrogens that act in the exact same way as estrogen in the body. Estrogen is ultimately responsible for breast growth in women.
With creams, breasts absorb the growth nutrients they need through the skin. When taking pills, the breasts get their nutrients from inside the body.
Both are designed to do the same thing for you, but they simply address the issue differently. Which is a good thing and I’ve definitely benefited from taking them. Hence breast enhancement pills getting my highest recommendation.
This here is my favorite all-natural breast enhancement pill of all time.
Recommendation #4: Breast Enlargement Heating Pads
I started the natural breast enhancement journey without a heating pad and got great results despite not having one. Since getting it and using it once, I’ll never go back to doing my massages without one.
Here is a heating pad I recommend:
How to Use Heating Pad for Breast Massages
If you want to maximize the effect of your massages, add heat for 5 minutes before starting the massage. Continue with another 15 minutes of heat after you finish the massage. That way, you will open the pores, assure maximum absorption, hormone production, and blood flow.
Make sure you use 110-115 degrees fahrenheit (43-46 degree celsius) of heat and stick to that temperature to avoid burns.
General Breast Massage Tips
Did you know that massaging your breasts in the wrong way can decrease their size? Which is yet another reason I recommend Jenny Bolton’s guide, as she gives exact instructions on what actually works.
Here is how to do a proper breast massage:
1. Use Inward Motions. It’s all about the motions. Remember to keep your hands going inward. Clockwise for your left breast and counterclockwise for your right breast.
2. Apply a recommended serum during the massage. This will reduce friction and uncomfortable feeling during and after the massage.
3. The amount of time you should spend on every massage is different, but you should do it twice a day, every day for about 5-10 minutes, at least 300 rotations. The best time for a massage is after a warm bath or shower.
4. Use gentle strokes.
5. Avoid massaging the nipple area because it’s very sensitive and can easily get irritated.
6. To reach a wider surface and stimulate breast growth, use the flat of your fingertips during massaging. To increase circulation even more, massage the underneath of the underarm area as well.
7. Hormones tend to be more active during the night, so it can be very beneficial to do the massage before you go to bed. That will help your breast recover and grow even faster.
8. Last but not least, bras. You will want to refrain from wearing a tight bra as much as you can, unless you are exercising.
3 Specific Types of Breast Massages
Here are a few generic techniques I recommend starting out with if you’ve chosen to not get Jenny’s guide yet:
#1.) Lymph Draining Massage
The purpose of this massage is to unblock your lymph nodes and help breast enlargement hormones flow properly. Although considered a breast enhancement massage, I’ve always used this technique as a pre-massage warm-up.
Perform the massage by putting a slight pressure in the direction of your lymph nodes, and go from the nipple area outward in all directions.
This massage should be done in 10 rotations in total and will help you promote estrogen activity as well as clear toxins from your breasts.
#2.) Chi Breast Massage
You will come across many natural breast enlargement massage methods, but it all comes down to which one works best for you.
Chi breast massage is about hitting the so-called “chi points” on your breasts. Here is how to perform it properly:
Step 1: Apply the recommended breast serum on your breasts and add heat before starting the massage. This will prevent getting unpleasant, sometimes painful feelings of friction.
Step 2: Place your hands over your breasts, first covering your nipple area. Spread your fingers out a little to reach the “chi points” but let your nipples out. Apply slight pressure when doing the massage.
Step 3: Start massaging your breasts by moving your hands inward. You should perform a three-step rotation cycle: Gently move your breasts towards each other, follow the circular motion and move them down and out, and complete the circle by bringing them up and back towards each other, creating one full rotation.
#3.) Fat Transfer (Fat Brushing) Massage:
If you haven’t heard of Chiyomilk’s fat brushing massage, it’s time to get familiar with it. This – now famous – Japanese woman successfully grew her breasts from a B cup to an E cup in 3 years using this massage. Her motivation came from her boyfriend that was cheating on her with a another (big breasted) woman.
Step one: Rub your hands to bring heat and circulation and make them warm and prepared for the massage. You can also use a heating pad for three to five minutes prior to beginning this massage.
Step two: Firmly push the fat from your back to the top of your chest, continue with the side of your arms and push all the way from your stomach to your breasts. Repeat the process for 5 to 10 minutes, twice a day.
You can perform this massage lying down or standing.
Disadvantages of Breast Massage
A huge downside of doing breast massages yourself is that it gets tedious after a while. This is especially true if you’re doing it for breast enlargement purposes.
To see actual results (as in, bust growth) from breast massages alone, you’ll have to do it for a while. It works wonderfully if done properly, but does take time. So patience is definitely a requirement.
Of course you can speed up the process and increase the yields by supplementing with natural enhancement serums and pills as discussed above.
When I was on my “breast enhancement journey” a few years ago, I quickly understood the tremendous benefits of combining natural products with proven breast enhancement massages. This was especially true for me because I was getting impatient and wanted results FAST.
I did see huge benefits to doing regular breast massages, but in terms of getting the bigger and firmer breasts I wanted, I quickly realized it would take a while unless I started supplementing. Which is exactly what I ended up doing.
It’s also one of the reasons I highly recommend supplementing. Not seeing any major results within the first few weeks can lead to discouragement, followed by most giving up the massage routine altogether.
Giving up ultimately leads us to never achieving our goal of having an all natural yet perky bustline.
If you are feeling overwhelmed or even confused on which method you should choose, take your time. Read through this page one more time if you have to. It is a lot of information to digest.
Just to recap, here are the four steps again. And yes, I would recommend doing them in that order if the budget allows:
- Get BoostYourBust: Technique is everything. Learn the correct breast massage techniques from the expert herself.
- Get Brestrogen: Although I have used different creams, this one is my favorite and is a must have if you’re going to be massaging your breasts regularly.
- Get BreastMax Plus: If you want serious gains or want results fast (or both), I highly recommend taking these supplements as well.
- Get a heating pad: This is completely optional in my opinion. It will make massages easier and more effective, but I did without it for a long time and still got awesome result.
Here is what it comes down to: A few months from now you could be sporting a nice pair of breasts IF you start by taking action today. Imagine how much a voluptuous set of knockers will change your life. Imagine how much they would enhance the quality of your social and love life.
So why not get started today? It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3, and 4. You got nothing to lose and a whole lot to gain. Literally!
Get started now. You will thank yourself every day for the rest of your well-endowed life!