Your breasts contain no actual muscles (they are made of milk glands, milk ducts, supportive tissue, and fatty tissue) so exercising alone will not increase your breast size per se.
This doesn’t mean – however – that breast exercises won’t work as a natural breast enhancement method.
Breast exercises target the muscles which lay directly under the breasts that are known as your pectoral muscles. If you concentrate on bulking these muscles, you are providing more support to your breasts. This will in turn give your breasts the appearance of being firmer and fuller.
Following a proven breast exercise routine along with eating a healthy diet is a great way to – indirectly – give the appearance of a firmer and increased breast size.
Simple Breast Enhancement Exercise Routine
When you first begin your breast enlargement exercise routine, you want to start out slowly so you can build up your strength. Always perform stretches before exercising and – if you are using any type of equipment – make sure you know how to use it properly.
If you become too sore or injure yourself, you won’t enjoy exercising and will give up before you reap the benefits of enjoying those bigger breasts.
So start by doing the following breast exercises for 30 minutes a day or split them into smaller segments if necessary. Cool down after you exercise by running or walking for about 5 minutes. It is important to cool down so that you can stop any lactic acid from building up in your muscle group and making you sore.
#1.) Chest Stretch
Stand up straight and place your arms behind your back and clasp your hands together. Try to lift your chest and raise your hands just a bit while keeping your lower back straight. You will feel your chest muscles beginning to tighten. Only raise your arms high enough so that you feel comfortable. Hold this posture for 10 seconds and repeat 5 to 10 times.
For the next exercise you want to stand in a doorway with your feet together. Place your hands on each side of the door frame at the same height as your chest area. Slowly lean forwards until you feel a pull on your chest muscles and then hold this position for up to 10 seconds. Repeat 5 to 10 times.
Doing just this routine alone 5 to 7 days per weeks can drastically help increase breast size appearance!
#2.) Chest Press and Chest Fly
There are various versions of these two breast augmentation exercises that are both designed to increase breast size. Just pick the one that is easiest or most convenient for you.
For beginners we suggest using light weights of around 2 pounds. As these become easy to use increase your weights to 5 pounds and then up to 8 or 10 pounds. Attempt to do a minimum of 8 reps with your goal being 15 repetitions.
- Lie on your back on an exercise bench and hold a weight in each hand. Your fingers should be facing your body and your arms will be lying flat out. The action involves you bringing the weights slowly upright until they are almost touching. Then you want to slowly let your arms down back into the starting position.
- Lie on your back on the floor with bent knees, your feet should be flat on the floor. Hold your weights with your palms facing the floor and arms outstretched. Slowly bend your elbows and bring your weights up. Your upper arms should still be touching the floor. Once your weights are facing each other, slowly lower them back down to the starting position.
A variation of both of these exercises is to hold your position at the top of the movement for a few seconds and then again halfway down.
You can also perform the same exercise using an exercise ball instead of the floor. For best results use a ball which allows you to keep your feet flat on the floor to help you maintain your balance.
#3.) Wall Push Ups
- Stand facing a solid wall and position your feet so you have to lean forward to touch the wall with your hands. Bend your elbows while leaning onto the wall, palms should be flat on the wall. Keep your back straight, push into your hands by leaning forwards. Then hold this position for 5 seconds. Repeat as many times as you can.
- You may do the same sequence above while holding an exercise ball against the wall. Make sure you bend your elbows while leaning forwards and hold the position for 5 seconds. In either of these positions you will feel the muscles in your chest tighten as you lean forwards.
- This is the harder version and one that is referred to as a regular push up. Lie on the floor with your chest towards the floor. Place your hands flat on the floor and lower your body down until your head is lower than your elbows. You can perform this on bent knees at first. Hold this position for 3 to 5 seconds and then repeat.
Are Breast Enhancement Exercises Worth It?
Most any type of proper exercise is worth doing. Even if all it does is break your sweat. Now imagine the confidence boost you’ll gain by not only getting stronger but also firming up that bust line.
So yes, breast exercises – along with an organic but protein rich diet – are definitely worth doing. Just keep in mind that you won’t see results overnight. This will take time!
If you are impatient (like most are), consider supplementing your exercises with specially formulated creams and capsules.
Doing these breast enlargement exercises will help you shape up the muscles supporting your breast area within a few weeks – giving you the sexy appearance of an increased breast size with a strong upper body to boot.
Don’t overdo any exercise though and if you can’t manage to perform these exercises each day, aim for 3 times a week to start with.
Remember that your breast health is directly related to your diet and your exercise, so concentrate on improving both of these things to see the greatest return on your investment.