Women’s breasts contain no actual muscles (they are made of milk glands, milk ducts, supportive tissue, and fatty tissue) so exercising alone will not increase breast size per se.
This doesn’t mean – however – that breast exercises won’t work as a natural breast enhancement method.
Breast exercises target the muscles which lay directly under the breast tissue and are known as your pectoral muscles. If you concentrate on bulking these muscles through known breast enhancement workouts, you are providing more support to your breasts. This will in turn give your breasts the appearance of being firmer and fuller.
Following a proven breast exercise routine along with eating a healthy diet is a great way to – indirectly – give the appearance of a firmer and increased breast size. So there certainly is value in doing regular chest workouts, but keep in mind that working out alone will not grow your breast tissue.
With that said, there are a few things you can also do to encourage your breast tissue to grow also, but I will get into that a little later on.
Simple Breast Enhancement Exercise Routine
When you first begin your breast enlargement exercise routine, you want to start out slowly so you can build up your strength. This is not a sprint, but rather a marathon: something you keep doing over and over again. If you become too sore or injure yourself by going too hard on your first day, you won’t enjoy exercising and will give up before you reap the benefits of enjoying that bigger bustline.
Also remember to always perform stretches before exercising and – if you are using any type of equipment – make sure you know how to use it properly.
So start by doing the following breast exercises for 30 minutes a day or split them into smaller segments if necessary. Cool down after you exercise by running or walking for about 5 minutes. It is important to cool down so that you can stop any lactic acid from building up in your muscle-group and making you unnecessarily sore.
#1.) Chest Stretches
This is one of my favorites, simply because I can do these simple breast enlargement workouts from home (some days I just don’t feel like going to the gym).
- Stand up straight and place your arms behind your back and clasp your hands together. Try to lift your chest and raise your hands just a bit while keeping your lower back straight. You will feel your chest muscles beginning to tighten. Only raise your arms high enough so that you feel comfortable. Hold this posture for 10 seconds and then drop your arms straight down again to starting position while keeping your hands together. For best results, repeat this process 5 to 10 times.
- For the next exercise you want to stand in a doorway with your feet together. Place your hands on each side of the door frame at the same height as your chest area. Slowly lean forwards until you feel a pull on your chest muscles and then hold this position for up to 10 seconds before pushing back into the starting position. Repeat 5 to 10 times.
Doing just this routine alone 5 to 7 days per weeks can drastically help increase breast size appearance while also strengthening your upper body!
#2.) Chest Press and Chest Fly
There are various versions of these two breast augmentation exercises (both for chest press and chest fly) that are designed to increase breast size appearance. Just pick one or two that are easiest or most convenient for you to do every day.
For beginners we suggest using light weights of around 2 pounds. As these become easy to use increase your weights to 5 pounds and then up to 8 or 10 pounds. Attempt to do a minimum of 8 reps with your goal being 15 repetitions.
- Chest Fly: Lie on your back on an exercise bench and hold a weight in each hand. Your fingers should be facing your body (thumbs up) and your arms will be lying flat out (creating a cross pattern). The action involves you bringing the weights slowly upright while keeping your arms straight (without bending your elbows) until the weights are almost touching. Then you want to slowly lower the weights back down again (again, without bending your elbows) into the starting position.
- Chest Press: Similar to a bench press, lie on your back on an exercise bench. Hold your weights with your palms facing the ceiling and elbows bent (each weight resting near chest). Slowly straighten your arms and elbows as you push the weights up in front of you. Once your weights are touching each other, slowly lower them back down again to the starting position. It is important to remember to keep the weights above your chest area (below your shoulders) to reduce the risk of shoulder injury.
A variation of both of these exercises is to hold your position at the top of the movement for a few seconds and then again halfway down.
You can also perform the same exercise using an exercise ball instead of the floor. For best results use a ball which allows you to keep your feet flat on the floor to help you maintain your balance. I personally prefer doing it this way because it helps me build stronger core muscles as well.
#3.) Wall Push Ups
Another one of my favorite home remedies are wall push ups.
- Stand facing a solid wall and position your feet so you have to lean forward to touch the wall with your hands. Bend your elbows while leaning onto the wall, palms should be flat on the wall. Keep your back straight, push into your hands by leaning forwards. Then hold this position for 5 seconds. Repeat as many times as you can.
- You may do the same sequence above while holding an exercise ball against the wall. Make sure you bend your elbows while leaning forwards and hold the position for 5 seconds. In either of these positions you will feel the muscles in your chest tighten as you lean forwards.
- A harder version of this exercise is referred to as a regular push up. Lie on the floor with your chest towards the floor. Place your hands flat on the floor (just below your shoulders) and lower your body down until your head is lower than your elbows. You can perform this on bent knees at first. Hold this position for 3 to 5 seconds and then repeat.
If you are going to the gym regularly, consider doing bench press or incline press type exercises with either a barbell or dumbbells and you’ll be amazed how quickly your upper chest firms up.
Are Breast Enhancement Exercises Worth It?
Most any type of proper exercise is worth doing. Even if all it does is break your sweat. Now imagine the confidence boost you’ll gain by not only getting stronger but also firming up that bust line.
So yes, breast exercises – along with an organic but protein rich diet – are definitely worth doing. Just keep in mind that you won’t see results overnight. Just like a six-pack of abs, this will take time!
If you are impatient (like most are), consider supplementing your exercises with specially formulated breast enhancement creams and capsules.
Doing these breast enlargement exercises will help you shape up the muscles supporting your breast-area within a few weeks – giving you the sexy appearance of an increased breast size with a strong upper body to boot.
My favorite part about it though is that chest exercises are one of the most affordable home remedies anyone can do to enhance the appearance of their upper body.
Don’t overdo any exercise though. Better to do them 5 times per week with lightweights than 1 time per week with strenuous weights. All in all, if you can’t manage to perform these exercises each day, aim for 3 times a week to start with. As with any exercise, the key to seeing success is consistency.
Also remember that your breast health is directly related to your diet and your exercise, so concentrate on improving both of these things to see the greatest return on your investment.
If you want bigger results faster, I would consider also supplementing with enlargement creams as well as enhancement supplements. They are both designed to increase your breast tissue, which ultimately helps you to naturally increase breast size even more.