Growing breasts is natural, and it’s a sign of maturity in women. The breast is a mammary gland, which is tasked with the production and secretion of milk. Normal breast development in a woman often kicks off at birth and ends at menopause, but there are several growth stages between these points. Additionally, the breast will naturally start to increase at puberty, and the rate at which it grows can be different for each lady.
The majority of women often desire bigger breasts, and it is quite understandable. For some, it is a sign of feminity and improved beauty, while for others it inspires self-confidence and self-esteem.
Breast sizes are usually decided by several natural phenomena such as genetic combination, lifestyle, body weight, and pregnancy, among others. For this reason, many are drawn to the belief that the natural size of your breast can only be altered by medical interventions or through surgical operation. Although the options are minimal, that notion is not accurate as you can increase your breast size through exercises.
Over the years, researchers have discovered that some targeted exercises can help to increase the size of your breast significantly. This means that you can get your desired bust size without necessarily having to pay thousands of dollars for surgeries and operations. All you need to do is hit the gym and engage in a breast enlargement exercise program.
How Breast Enlargement Exercises Work
There are indeed no muscles in the breast. That is why these exercises are targeted at relating areas such as the pectorals and the back muscles for a supportive posture. The exercises also tone the chest muscles directly behind the breast to help push up the breast and give them a firmer appearance.
The best thing about these exercises is that they are not complicated, which means anybody can do it. Also, if you find it challenging to get access to a gym or you are too busy to partake in regular exercise, these sets of top breast enlargement exercises are ideal for you.
Here are five top breast enlargement exercises you can do anywhere and at any time (even while working) to successfully increase the size of your breasts.
Top Breast Enlargement Exercises
This is one of the most straightforward exercises you can ever come across. It is simple yet very effective.
- Position yourself in front of a wall
- Stretch out your arm and place your palm flat on the wall at shoulder level
- While bending your elbows, slowly lean your upper body toward the wall
- Hold the position for at least 5 seconds, then slowly push back up
- Repeat the drill as many times as you can.
This program can be done in either a sitting or a standing position.
- Stretch out your arms and place your palms against each other
- Slowly spread out your arms until they go a little behind your back
- Return your arms together at your front
- Repeat the process for 60 to 90 seconds.
This is also an easy trick that can be done anywhere and anytime.
- From a standing position, place your arms behind your back and clasp your palms together
- With your lower back and arms in a steady position, move your chest front and back
- Repeat the process as many times as you can.
This is a typical breast enlargement workout exercise for every woman. The arm circles can be done at any time, even while running errands.
- While in a standing position, stretch your arms out to your side
- Slowly move your arms to make backward circles continuously for 30 to 60 seconds
- Repeat the same technique and make forward circles too
- Take rests and do over as many times as you can.
This exercise is a bit similar to the arms press. It is also as easy and can be done anywhere too.
- Stretch forward your arms and bend them upwards at 90 degrees
- Open your arms wide and push your chest forward
- Slowly return them together and repeat the process for at least 60 seconds.
The most exciting part of these breast enlargement exercises is that they are very effective, despite their simplicity. However, the key to any successful workout program is discipline and consistency. Also, you are advised to stay within your limits; otherwise, it may prove to be unhealthy.