First off, CONGRATULATIONS on researching the best breast enhancement serum!
The fact that you are researching breast serums instead of just opting for dangerous breast implant surgery means you are doing your homework, and I applaud you for it. All respectable accomplishment, self improvement and confidence building starts with the pursuit of knowledge and understanding.
If you find yourself worried about the size and firmness of your breasts, catch yourself spending hours – scrolling through Google search results – hoping to find a natural way to enhance your bust line, I genuinely feel your frustration.
Small Breasts Are A Global Issue
Most people are extremely uncomfortable talking about – what they consider – their physical shortcomings because they don’t realize just how many people share the exact same struggles. Truth is: you are not alone. Millions of women around the world struggle with small breasts.
We all know how a well endowed set of feminine breasts are irresistible. They give women the superpower to literally steal the spotlight and grab everyone’s attention when they walk into a room.
Not only that, but they accentuate our figure when wearing a curve-hugging dress, make us look sexy in a bathing suit, and present us as especially confident in front of people. You can’t put a price tag on these benefits, and yet they are sadly a physical attribute millions of us were not genetically gifted with.
Not having breasts we are proud of makes most of us self-conscious, at times insecure, and worst of all – vulnerable. The most destructive part? These symptoms eventually start spilling over into other areas of our lives and can put us in to a negative downward spiral. It’s horrible.
- We don’t get the job we want because we failed to make that lasting first impression.
- We didn’t get the raise we deserve because we lacked the confidence to ask for it.
- We didn’t get the hot partner we wanted because we lowered our standards due to poor self image.
- And the list goes on and on and on, but you get the picture: voluptuous breasts are a gamechanger!
Thanks to modern technology and scientific discoveries, small breasts no longer have to be a permanent predicament.
Top Breast Enlargement Serums
There are literally dozens of different breast serums available today, but not all are or work the same. In fact, some serums sold today have no known breast enhancement ingredients in them and are nothing more than a topical skin lotion. Yikes!
Which is why I went through the top selling breast serums and sorted out the ones that could not be scientifically backed and/or had no actual customer testimonials backing them. In fact, I examined each so called breast enhancement cream for its effectiveness, value, and safety, and the three serums listed below were the only ones meeting all of those criterias.
You can’t go wrong with any of them in my opinion, but I recommend you find and invest in the ONE that makes the most sense to you.
Why it Works? It is made from 100% Pueraria Mirifica extract!
Brestrogen is known as the “pueraria mirifica serum” and is considered by many to be one of best breast enlargement creams out there. Made from Pueraria Mirifica, a plant rich in phytoestrogens, the cream mimics estrogen production in the breast area – designed to give you bigger breasts.
It is paraben free, comes with a 100% money back guarantee and doesn’t cause any known negative side effects.
I wrote a more indepth Brestrogen review here if you’re interested, but here’s the quick breakdown of what it all can do.
- Contains Pueraria Mirifica – a known breast firming ingredient
- Increases bust size by up to two cup sizes
- Gives a youthful appearance
- Gives you a fuller bustline
- Gives lasting results
- Lifts and firms breasts (removes sagginess)
- Provides a well-rounded appearance
- Is 100% safe and natural
- Overall improves breasts look and feel, giving you a sexy look and improved self-confidence.
Why it Works – Contains Sarsasapogenin (bustline fat production) and Macelignan (anti-aging)
Vollure is a favorite among women that want a different approach to get the desired curves.
The breast serum contains Sarsasapogenin and Macelignan that are scientifically approved and tested to provide the best results in breast enhancement without causing tissue damage (enhancing up to 80% of breast size).
What it does:
- Saves you from dangerous breast lift and implant surgery, and also doesn’t disrupt your hormonal balance (important)
- Gives noticeable breast size increase in under 30 days
- Increases breast fat tissue – resulting in breasts firming up (say goodbye to sagging breasts)
- Consists of natural ingredients, has been clinically tested, & is safe
- The macadamia oil and macelignan are anti-ageing, which smoothens the skin, making your breasts less wrinkly at the same time
#3.) Total Curve
Why it Works? – Contains a breast firming blend known as Volufiline
Total Curve is made from a perfect amount of Volufiline, a formulation that stimulates fat tissue growth, both in quantity and volume.
The breast serum has no negative side effects and is not related to any health risks or tissue damage. Studies show that Volufiline increases breast volume, making breasts look fuller and firmer.
Volufiline is a non-hormonal ingredient that is a great method for natural breast enlargement.
I wrote a more indepth TotalCurve review here, but here’s the quick breakdown of what it all does.
- Increases your bust size by increasing the volume of adipose tissue in the breast (up to 8.4%)
- Gives noticeable results after just 28 days of use
- Shows Significant Results After 56 days
- Firms breasts and provides well-rounded appearance
- Is made from safe ingredients
- Delivers long term results
Do Breast Enlargement Serums Really Work?
One of the most common questions women ask before buying a breast firming enhancement cream is “Do breast enhancement serums really work?”
It’s 100% normal to be concerned about their effectiveness. Heck, with so many unsafe overnight “success scams” getting sold today, the first thing you should ask questions about is the safety and effectiveness of a product. Especially when trying to find a high quality breast serum.
So, to answer the question: Yes, the breast serums recommended on this page work extremely well. The science behind them makes sense and the positive customer testimonials confirm their effectiveness.
Choosing The Serum That Is Right For You
Natural breast enhancement has become a huge market over the last couple of years. This has resulted in a variety of new breast enlargement creams, pills, and other products hitting the virtual store-shelves almost every day. This continues to make choosing a reputable product more and more difficult.
So the big question is, which breast serum should you choose? Why choose one over the other? All claims and marketing aside, which are truly the best breast enlargement creams?
I laid out a short outline above of what I believe to be the best ones based on my experience, research, and review, but in the end, it all comes down to this: which is the best breast enhancement serum for you?
Do your research. Try a few. See which ones you like most and which ones get you the best results. Then stick with that one. Just because one did not work as expected for you does not necessarily mean that another one is also not going to work. So the key to finding the one for you is to try a few!
Maintain A Healthy Skepticism When Researching Breast Serums
The best approach to overcoming skepticism is to do exactly what you’re doing right now: research!
Get informed about the active ingredients contained in a top breast cream.
Just like drinking green tea or strong coffee can have an effect on you, so herbs like Pueraria Mirifica – or many of the other natural ingredients found in these serums – have a powerful effect in boosting your bustline. Especially when applied topically in serum form.
These might be different plants with very different outcomes when consumed, but the analogy holds: Natural ingredient based products can and will give you the results they are scientifically known to give when used over an extended period of time.
Most of the serums I mentioned earlier are approved by government bodies. On top of that, most the manufacturers are so confident in the ingredients they use in their natural breast enlargement creams that they offer a 100% refund if – for whatever reason – you’re not completely satisfied with them.
The Science Behind Breast Enlargement Serums
Quality breast enhancement creams are pure science and should be looked at from a scientific perspective. To do that, there are two things to keep in mind: First, breasts are primarily made up of fat tissues. Second, to help your breasts grow, you want to look for products that are rich in ingredients known to help breast tissue store fat.
Here are a few examples of such ingredients:
- Pueraria Mirifica – also known as the “Elixir of Youth” – is a Thai Plant used by local women to relieve menopause symptoms, such as vaginal dryness and sourness. Studies show that when used in a standard supplemental dosage the plant is 100% safe and non-toxic. It contains a high dosage of phytoestrogens, and helps maintain collagen.
The plant mimics the effect estrogen (the number one hormone for breasts growth) has on the body. Its role in breast fat tissue storage and ligaments growth is irreplaceable.
- Sarsasapogenin – Sarsasapogenin is an active substance extracted from the roots of Anemarrhenae asphodeloides, and has the ability to interact with the cells, encouraging them to divide and grow. A study shows that Sarsasapogenin activates adipocyte (fat cells), stimulates lipid uptake, and helps in breast fat storage.
- Hydrogenated polyisobutene helps your breasts increase the amount of fat that is stored. When put together with Sarsasapogenin, it is known as Volufiline – a trademark ingredient that stimulates growth of fat cells.
- Fenugreek extract – a powerful seed that has an estrogenic effect on the breasts. Using a product with this plant-ingredient is known to help increase breast size dramatically.
Additional Plant Extract Information
Other plants and extracts that initiate breast tissue fat growth, have an estrogenic effect, or give breasts a youthful appearance, are:
- Dong Quai
- Macadamia oil
- Red clover extract
- Sweet almond oil
- Vitamin E
- Aloe Vera
In the end, no matter the ingredient, make sure to read the product information label and follow the recommended guidelines for the enhancement cream you end up getting.
Get The Most Out Of Breast Enhancement Serum
- Have a clear vision of what you want to achieve with your serum. These creams usually increase your cup size by up to two cup sizes, so if you are after an even bigger bustline, consider adding other all natural options to your routine.
In the end, keep in mind that bigger breasts are not always better. In fact, studies show that men often prefer medium sized breasts over large sized breasts.
- Choose natural. When choosing your breast enhancement cream, look for one that contains natural ingredients (as explained earlier), such as herbs, oils and other extractions from plants that are non-toxic, safe, yet effective.
- Easy Absorption. It’s important for the serum to be absorbed by your breast tissue. So you want to give the serum enough time to penetrate your skin. You can also do breast massages to increase circulation, and thereby improve absorption.
- Apply regularly. Apply it on a daily basis until you get the results you’re after (typically 3-6 months).
Breast Enlargement Serum Side Effects
The reviewed serums listed above are safe and have no known negative side effects. In fact, many of them even offer a money back guarantee. They have been tested and are known for their safety.
If you are over 18 (or in some cases 21), are not pregnant or breastfeeding and have balanced hormones, using a breast enhancement cream is completely risk-free.
With that said, here are some of the side-effects herbal breast enlargement serums can cause in very rare instances:
- Skin rash – especially if you are allergic to some of the ingredients.
- Breast pain and tenderness
- Changes in menstrual cycle, if the serum is based on changing your hormonal balance.
- Changes in breast milk production in women who are lactating. That is why it is advised not to use breast enhancement serums when pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Breast swelling
There are no known cases of severe side effects from the above recommended breast serums. To prove their safety, their manufacturers offer a money back guarantee (see each site for full details). Because of this (and many other reasons) I always stress the importance of buying serums directly from the manufacturer’s website instead of a third-rate middleman.
Breast Serum vs Breast Implants
The 2015 International Survey on Aesthetic/Cosmetic Procedures (includes data compiled by 1,398 plastic surgeons from countries with the highest number of aesthetic procedures) showed that women are so self-conscious about the size of their breasts, that – in 2015 alone – nearly 1.5 million women underwent a breast augmentation procedure (aka breast implants).
The procedure is still one of the most popular aesthetic surgical procedures. To my surprise, the majority of the women were only 19-34 years old. Wow!
How sad is that? The saddest part – in my opinion – is that roughly 20% of those young women end up having the implants surgically removed within just a few years for one reason or another.
Truth is: women physiques go through many changes. We know this. What we may not know is that breasts are the first place those changes are visible.
- We gain weight, they gain weight.
- We lose weight, they lose weight.
- We give birth, age, or suffer hormonal changes and our breasts become wrinkled, deflated, and full of stretch marks.
How do we address that without getting ridiculously expensive implants that will cause us to forever hate ourselves? By using scientifically proven natural breast enlargement creams of course.
A Different Approach To Natural Breast Growth!
A flat chest or saggy breasts shouldn’t be our reality. Why spend days obsessing over our breast size (and seeing plastic surgery as the only enhancement option) when we can simply get our breasts to grow again?
Having small breasts causes insecurities. But getting plastic surgery is not the only solution. It can cost us our natural beauty (ex: awkwardly shaped breasts, irreparable damage to our skin, chronic pain, loss of sensitivity, etc).
It can also cost us our health and sometimes even our life. It certainly is a mistake that can haunt us for the rest of our life.
Lucky for us, breast enhancement serums have drastically increased in popularity in the last few years. Literally, thousands of women are now using various breast enlargement and breast enhancement serums and are seeing fantastic results.
Quality Breast Serums Are Way Safer Than Implants
Alright. I get it. Breasts implants are somewhat off topic, but I am hoping to drive home the point that: quality breast enhancement serums are a significantly safer option than breast implants.
Process Of Getting Implants
Usually – before undergoing surgery – you attend an appointment with the plastic surgeon.
As the conversation flows, he or she reassures you that the procedure is safe, the number of lethal cases is one in hundreds of thousands (True, it’s low, but still possible and can happen to you) and warns you against the risks that come with any procedure performed on an open body.
Again, he or she reassures you that even if there are complications, they are qualified and certified to deal with them.
What they won’t tell you is… the real dangerous and complications happen after the surgery. For example, you can end up with:
- Bacterial infection
- Toxic Shock Syndrome – bacterial or fungal contamination of wound
- Chronic breast pain
- Capsular contracture – hardening of the breast area around the implant. It can be painful and requires reoperation or implant removal.
- Breast or nipple numbness
- Breast sagging
- Calcium build-up in breast tissue
- Chest wall deformity
- Implant displacement or malposition
- Implant visibility – the implant is visible through the skin
- Rupture of breast implant
- Implant wrinkling or rippling
- Scar tissue
- Dead skin
- Memory loss and poor concentration
- Uneven breasts
- Thinning and shrinking of breast skin
- Irritation, redness, bruising
- Skin rash
- Death – the surgery can go great, but if there are complications, it can end lethal
Breast Implant Disasters: The Real Statistics
Implants gain instant results but do not last a lifetime. They break, rupture, and get asymmetrical over time. According to the FDA, as many as 20 percent of women who receive breast implants for augmentation have to have them removed within 8 to 10 years. And almost 50 percent of breasts implants are ruptured within that period. In fact, one in five women has the silicone migrate to other parts of her body. Yikes!!!
When it comes to saline implants – that are thought to be safer – 60 percent of women have had complications within four years of use, and one out of five required additional surgery within five years.
It was so bad that couple of huge lawsuits banned silicone implants from the market, but after a few years, they made their way back into cosmetic surgeon clinics again. And this time, without specific information as to what materials they have inside.
To add to that, implants are invasive and ridiculously expensive. Any reputable implant surgeon now charges upwards of $10,000 for the procedure. Some charge even more.
All surgeons will make you sign a disclaimer that ultimately does not hold them responsible for a botched job. Meaning, if you lose the ability to ever breastfeed, they will not be held responsible. If they accidentally damage a nerve – leaving one or both of your breasts in chronic pain or numb without feeling touch or stimulation – they will not take responsibility for it.
This rarely happens, but – because those are the results of nerve damage – it can’t be fixed in most cases.
Contrary to the popular saying, not “all roads lead to Rome” when it comes to natural breast enhancements. This is especially true when it comes to serums: not all serums promising to enlarge your breasts will actually do so.
Which is why I wrote this breast serum post:
- to show you what to look for
- to tell you what to expect
- and – most importantly – to connect you with the best serums known to deliver results.
Sure, you could take a very expensive shortcut (expensive in cost, risk, and potential regret) and get breast implants, but there is no elegance and nothing natural about those. Which is why I – day in and day out – recommend the above mentioned natural breast serums instead.
In conclusion, remember that it is going to take time. But the time will pass anyway. So get started today and months and years from now you’ll be happy you did!