First of, CONGRATULATIONS!
The fact that you are considering breast enhancement serums over dangerous breast implant surgery means you are doing your research, and I applaud you for it.
If you find yourself worried about the size and firmness of your breasts, catch yourself spending hours – scrolling through Google search results – hoping to find a natural way to enhance your bustline, I genuinely feel your frustration.
The good news is you are not alone.
Thousands of women around the world do the exact same thing every single day!
We all know how a well endowed set of perky breasts look irresistibly attractive on our body. They give us the power to literally steal the spotlight and grab everyone’s attention when we walk into a room.
Not only that, but they accentuate our figure when wearing a curve-hugging dress, make us look sexy in a bathing suit, and present us as especially confident in front of people. You can’t put a pricetag on these benefits, and yet they are sadly a physical attribute millions of us still long for.
Not having breasts we are proud of makes most of us self-conscious, at times insecure, and worst of all – vulnerable. And the worst part? These symptoms start spilling over into other aspects of our lives and put us in a negative downward spiral. It’s horrible.
- We don’t get the job we want because we failed to make that lasting first impression.
- We didn’t get the raise we deserve because we lacked the confidence to ask for it.
- We didn’t get the hot partner we wanted because we lowered our standards due to poor self image.
- And the list goes on and on and on, but you get the picture.
Top Breast Enlargement Serums
Like I said, there are literally dozens of different bust serums available today, but not all are and work the same. In fact, some of the serums have no known breast enhancement ingredients in them and are nothing more than a typical skin lotion.
Which is why I went through the top serums and sorted out the ones that could not be scientifically backed and had no actual customer testimonials backing them. After all was said and done, these four were the only ones that remained.
You can’t go wrong with any of them in my opinion, but I recommend you find and invest in the ONE that makes the most sense to you.
Why it Works? – 100% Pueraria Mirifica
Brestrogen is one of the most effective natural breast enlargement creams. Made from Pueraria Mirifica, a plant rich in phytoestrogens, the cream mimics estrogen production that gets you bigger breasts.
The serum is paraben free, comes with a 100% money back guarantee and doesn’t cause side effects.
I wrote a more indepth Brestrogen review if you’re interested, but here’s the quick breakdown of what it all does.
Why it Works – Contains Sarsasapogenin (fat production) and Macelignan (anti-aging)
Vollure is favorite among women that want a different approach to get the desired curves.
The cream contains Sarsasapogenin and Macelignan that are scientifically approved and tested to provide the best results in breast enhancement without any tissue damage, enhancing 80% of breast size.
What it does:
#3.) Total Curve
Why it Works? – Contains Volufiline
Total Curve is made from a perfect amount of Volufiline, the ingredient that stimulates fat tissue growth, both in quantity and volume.
The serum has no side effects and is not related to any health risks or tissue damage. Studies show that Volufiline increases breast volume, making breasts look fuller and firmer.
It’s a non-hormonal product ingredient that is a great method for natural breast enlargement.
What it does?
#4.) Breast Actives
Why it Works? – A Combination of All-Natural Capsules and Serum
Breast Actives is a completely natural breast enhancement system made from Fenugreek extract and Dong Quai.
The capsules are a blend of eight natural extracts and the cream is an award-winning breast enlargement cream that stimulates natural breast growth.
For best result, it’s advised to combine both products that stimulate your estrogen production and assure breasts growth.
What it does?
Do Breast Enlargement Serums Really Work?
One of the most common questions women ask before buying bust boosting creams is “Do breast enhancement serums really work?”
It’s 100% normal to be concerned about their effectiveness. Heck, with so many unsafe overnight “success scams” getting sold today, the first thing I ask questions about is the safety of me using the serum. I mean, who wouldn’t?
To answer the question: yes, the serums recommended on this page work.
Breast enhancement serums have become super popular over the last couple of years. This has created a competitive market that now offers a variety of pills, creams, and other products.
The question is, which one should you choose? Why choose one over the other? Are they all safe? And which one works the best?
Before buying a serum, many women ask plastic surgeons that same question. As you’ll be guessing, the surgeon’s answer is “NO”.
Huh. Of course he will say no because he doesn’t make a penny unless people get awkwardly shaped boob jobs. And who would chase away a perfectly healthy potential breast augmentation patient? Do you know how much money they make?
Instead, why don’t you ask women that have actually used breast enhancement serums for an extended period of time? They will swear by it.
If you are still skeptical, an even better approach is to actually get informed about the active ingredients these creams contain. You might be surprised to read that they are completely natural, paraben free products that are made from herbs. And that those herbs have an effect on your body, just like any other plant. This is not because I, someone else, or an online review says so. It’s because there is proof and scientific research behind these products.
Most of the serums are also approved by government bodies and most bust lift serum manufacturers are so confident in their products that they even offer a 100% refund if you’re not completely satisfied with the results. I for one have never heard a plastic surgeon offer women a refund on their $10,000 breast implants.
Yet statistics show about 20% of women who get implants will sooner or later pay to get them removed again. And that’s not the worst thing. The number of complication from breast augmentation are numerous. That list is so long, it will freak you out.
The Science Behind Breast Enlargement Serums
Breast enhancement creams are pure science. They are rich in ingredients “guilty” of breasts fat storage. Here are a few:
- Pueraria Mirifica – also known as the “Elixir of Youth” – is a Thai Plant used by local women to relieve menopause symptoms, such as vaginal dryness and sourness. Studies show that when used in a standard supplemental dosage the plant is 100% safe and non-toxic. It contains high dosage of phytoestrogens, and helps maintain collagen. The plant mimics the effect estrogen (the number one hormone for breasts growth) has on the body, that its role in fat tissue storage and ligaments growth is irreplaceable.
- Sarsasapogenin – Sarsasapogenin is an active substance extracted from the roots of Anemarrhenae asphodeloides, and has the ability to interact with the cells, encouraging them to divide and grow. A study shows that Sarsasapogenin activates adipocyte – fat cells differentiation, stimulates lipid uptake and helps in fat storage. We are talking about stimulation of permanent production of fat tissue in your breasts, not temporary swelling.
- Hydrogenated polyisobutene helps your breasts increase the amount of fat that is stored. Together with Sarsasapogenin are part of Volufiline, a trademark ingredient that stimulates growth of fat cells.
- Fenugreek extract – a powerful seed that has an estrogenic effect on the breasts. Using a product with this plant helps you increase breast size dramatically.
Other plants and extracts that initiate fat growth in your breasts, have an estrogenic effect or give them a youthful appearance and make the skin smooth:
- Dong Quai
- Macadamia oil
- Coconut oil
- Red clover extract
- Sweet almond oil
- Vitamin E
- Aloe Vera
It is important to note that breast enlargement serums contain the perfect, tested dosage of these plants. Meaning, you shouldn’t try consuming any of these plants on your own. If used in a higher dose, they can cause serious side-effects.
Get the Most Out of Your Breast Enhancement Serum
- Have a clear vision of what you want to achieve with your serum. These creams usually increase your cup size by two cup sizes, so if you are after an even bigger bust, they might not be right for you. No false promises. But no worries, bigger is not better. In fact, studies show that men prefer medium sized breasts over large sized breasts.
- Choose natural. When choosing your cream, look for the one that contains natural ingredients, such as herbs, oils and other extractions from plants that are non-toxic, safe, and effective.
- Easy Absorption. It’s important for the cream to be absorbed by your breast tissue, and is easy to penetrate. Breast massages increase circulation, and with a simple massaging technique, you can enhance the results.
- Apply regularly. Apply it on daily basis, usually for 3-6 months.
Breast Enlargement Serums Side Effects
The reviewed serums are safe to use and offer a money back guarantee.
They have been tested and are known for their safety. If you are over 18 or in some cases 21, are not pregnant or breastfeeding and have a normal hormonal balance, using a breast enhancement cream is completely risk-free.
Some of the handful of side-effects herbal breast enlargement serums can cause are:
- Skin rash – especially if you are allergic to some of the ingredients.
- Breast pain and tenderness
- Changes in menstrual cycle, if the cream is based on changing your hormonal balance.
- Changes in breast milk production in women who are lactating. That is why it is advised not to use it when pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Breast swelling
There are no known cases of severe side effects from the reviewed breasts enlargement serums. To prove their safety, manufacturers offer a money back guarantee (see each site for details). This is the perfect time to stress the importance of using creams that can be bought from a reliable source, such as the manufacturer’s website.
Breast Serum vs Breast Implants
The 2015 International Survey on Aesthetic/Cosmetic Procedures (includes data compiled by 1,398 plastic surgeons from countries with the highest number of aesthetic procedures) showed that women are so self-conscious about the size of their breasts, that in 2015 alone, nearly 1.5 million women underwent a breast augmentation procedure (aka breast implants). The procedure is still one of the most popular aesthetic surgical procedures. To my surprise, the majority of the women were only 19-34 years old. Wow!
How sad is that? The saddest part – in my opinion – is that roughly 20% of those young women end up having the implants surgically removed for one reason or another.
Truth is: women physiques go through many changes. We know this. What we may not know is that breasts are the first place those changes are visible.
- We gain weight, they gain weight.
- We lose weight, they lose weight.
- We give birth, age, or suffer hormonal changes and our breasts become wrinkled, deflated, and full of stretch marks.
How do we address that without getting ridiculously expensive implants that will cause us to forever hate ourselves? How about taking…
A Different Approach to Natural Breast Growth!
A flat chest or saggy breasts shouldn’t be our reality. Why spend days obsessing over our breast size (and seeing plastic surgery as the only enhancement option) when we can simply get them to grow again?
Having small breasts causes insecurities. But getting plastic surgery is not a solution. It can cost us our natural beauty (ex: awkwardly shaped breasts, irreparable damage to our skin, etc). It can also cost us our health and sometimes even our life. It’s a mistake that can haunt us for the rest of our life.
Is the risk along really worth it? Not in my books!
For the past couple of years, breast enhancement serums, pills, and other nature-based products have drastically increased in popularity. Literally thousands of women are now using various breast enlargement and breast enhancement serums, shedding more and more light on the various serums available on the market today.
I have gathered the top 4 breast enhancement serums and will review them all – one by one – a little further down this page.
All of these have been on the market for years, are scientifically tested, are completely risk-free, and – most importantly – are rich in active ingredients that guarantee their effectiveness.
“The List” of Breast Plastic Surgery Complications
You attend an appointment with a plastic surgeon. As the conversion flows, he or she reassures you that the procedure is safe, the number of lethal cases is one in hundreds of thousands (True, it’s low, but still possible and how can you be sure you won’t be one of the numbers?) and warns you against the risks that come with any procedure performed on an open body.
Again, he or she reassures you that even if there are complications, they are certified to deal with them.
The real dangerous complications happen after the surgery. For example, you can end up with:
- Bacterial infection
- Toxic Shock Syndrome – bacterial or fungal contamination of wound
- Chronic breast pain
- Capsular contracture – hardening of the breast area around the implant. It can be painful and requires reoperation or implant removal.
- Breast or nipple numbness
- Breast sagging
- Calcium build-up in breast tissue
- Chest wall deformity
- Implant displacement or malposition
- Implant visibility – the implant is visible through the skin
- Rupture of breast implant
- Implant wrinkling or rippling
- Scar tissue
- Dead skin
- Memory loss and poor concentration
- Uneven breasts
- Thinning and shrinking of breast skin
- Irritation, redness, bruising
- Skin rash
- Death – the surgery can go great, but if there are complications, it can end lethal
Implants gain instant results but do not last a lifetime. They break, rupture, and get asymmetrical. According to the FDA, as many as 20 percent of women who receive breast implants for augmentation have to have them removed within 8 to 10 years. And almost 50 percent of breasts implants are ruptured within that period.
In fact, one in five women has the silicone migrate to other parts of her body. When it comes to saline implants – that are thought to be safer – 60 percent of women have had complications within four years of use, and one out of five required additional surgery within five years.
Surgery equals trauma. The implants you put in your body are made from toxic materials.
A couple of huge lawsuits banned silicone implants from the market, but after a few years made their way back into cosmetic surgeon clinics again. And this time, without specific information about what they have inside.
Implants are ridiculously expensive. Any reputable implant surgeon now charges upwards of $10,000 for the procedure. Some charge even more.
All doctors will make you sign a disclaimer that ultimately does not hold them responsible for a botched job. Meaning, if you lose the ability to ever breastfeed, they will not be held responsible. If they accidentally damage a nerve – leaving one or both of your breasts in chronic pain or numb without feeling touch or stimulation – they will not take responsibility for it.
This rarely happens, but – because it is the result of nerve damage – it can’t be fixed in most cases.
Do you really need to risk your health and possibly endanger your life to go through all of this torture… only to get them replaced after a few years with another surgery?
Unless you are a cancer survivor or have suffered some injuries, your perfectly healthy body doesn’t need that trauma. There are different approaches. They work. You just need to do them right.
Keep reading and I’ll teach you not only which breast growth serum to use, but exactly how to get the most out of using them.