Instead of always buying beauty creams, pills and lotions have you thought about trying to change the way you think about yourself? For many women the issue of feeling beautiful lies in their own perception of themselves.
While you may have read about the importance of having a positive mindset, you may not have associated it with the way you view yourself.
It can be extremely helpful to find quotes or affirmations that can help change the way you think about your appearance. You can search for these online or use some of the ones we have found for you. You want to use one that you truly believe in, then repeat it several times a day. Before long you will notice an improvement in your attitude towards the way you look.
Five Examples of Affirmations
- I know who I am. I am not perfect. I’m not the most beautiful woman in the world. But I’m one of them. Mary J. Blige
- A beautiful woman delights the eye; a wise woman, the understanding; a pure one, the soul. Minna Antrim
- Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you’re living? Bob Marley
- The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters. Audrey Hepburn
- A woman whose smile is open and whose expression is glad has a kind of beauty no matter what she wears. Anne Roiphe
You can use any type of affirmation that you wish to use. If you are not feeling happy because you are overweight, then you may want to use weight loss affirmations.
No matter the reason for not liking yourself as you are now, it is still possible to make changes from within. You don’t always have to turn to using make up, changing your wardrobe or hair all the time to look more beautiful.
Every person has their own beauty that shines from deep inside them. The trick is to allow this beauty to move to the surface and radiate from you.
If you don’t like the size or shape of your breasts, concentrate on a feature that you do like. Maybe your eyes, your smile or you may have long legs that drive men wild!
By taking your mind off those features you don’t like and by changing your mindset you allow, not just your beauty but your inner strength to shine.